1. In early 2016, Marine Corps Base (MCB) Camp Pendleton implemented more positive-control base access control procedures to ensure the protection and safety for base personnel.
The newer MCB procedures focus on “guests” desiring to come aboard the base. A guest is defined as anyone who does NOT have US Government-issued identification (ID), to include DOD ID card (whether active, reserve, retired, or dependent member), Common Access Card (CAC), or any other US government-issued card.
Since we hold our luncheons at the Pacific Views Event Center (PVEC), we will be able to utilize a “frequent Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) patrons” category of a Marine Corps Order that exists to allow the general public to use base recreational activities.
Luncheon attendees who lack government ID will be categorized as a “guest”, and must complete the following procedures in order to become “sponsored” and be eligible to gain access to MCB Camp Pendleton.
Guests must provide the following information to the AFCEA Camp Pendleton Chapter no later than nine (9) days prior to the chapter luncheon or event.
- NAME: first, middle, last
For those categorized as a "GUEST"...
- If you're NOT using the online portal to pay for your luncheon, CLICK HERE to electronically submit this information to us.
The Chapter will be completing and submitting a spreadsheet form to PVEC eight days prior to the luncheon. The form will contain the above provided information for each guest attending. PVEC will be serving as the “Sponsor” for the listed guests; PVEC will submit the guest list to Base Provost Marshall Office (PMO) by the deadline, seven days prior to the Chapter Luncheon. Please, timely submission by guests is essential.)
2. Please ensure that you provide correct information. Base PMO will be conducting background checks. You will be notified only if there are issues with your information.
3. At the Camp Pendleton gate, show your drivers’ license and tell the guard you are going to the PVEC (“a.k.a.the club”) (PVEC is a MCCS recreational activity).
- Also, as always, ensure that you have valid vehicle registration and proof of insurance.
- You may enter at ANY Camp Pendleton gate; but you CANNOT enter Camp Pendleton via the Fallbrook Naval Weapons Station gate.
4. Each guest attendee must consent to the below terms and conditions:
MCCS Patronage – Terms and Conditions for Access to Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton
I acknowledge that I am requesting access to Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton (MCB CAMPEN) for the sole purpose of MCCS Patronage. I also acknowledge that my visit does NOT involve any business, employment or any other recreational activities, and that my visit is limited to the MCCS activities listed on this request. I am not permitted to use other facilities and I will exit the installation when the activity for which I am enrolled is concluded.
I understand that persons desiring access to the installation are subject to all security and installation access requirements. I also understand that if granted access to MCB CAMPEN for the purpose of MCCS Patronage, access will be granted for 90 days from the date of submission.
I understand that this access is for the sole purpose of MCCS Patronage and cannot be transferred to another person, nor used for any other reason aboard MCB CAMPEN. I am not permitted to sponsor others and each patron must register separately.